I'm so exhausted. Just got home from swim class. Today we learned to bubble, to float and to kick. It was my first time to really swim. I don't like swimming, but I'm taking lessons because my PE next semester is SWIMMING. O.O I don't want to flunk PE.

Good thing my high school buddy, Hannah and her sisters were taking swimming lessons too so I had some friends and I didn't feel uncomfortable. Our instructor was really nice. She wasn't rushing us or anything. I met a new friend, ate Rochelle, who was really nice too. :)

At first I really felt nervous, I couldn't relax so I kept on drowning. :)) The next few minutes I started to get the hang of it. I can't wait for my next lesson on Monday.

I'm glad I agreed to take lessons. I can't really see myself next semester, swimming for my grades without any preparation- remember 0% knowledge of swimming. :|

Anyway, I'm really really exhausted. I'll just play for a while, then I'll go to bed.

Comments (0)